I have created a beginner-friendly course on Kubernetes
The course name is Kubernetes Primer
The course will be published on my YouTube channel Developers Thought
- The course comprises of 5 videos. Following is the agenda of all 5 videos
- What is Deployment, Service, Secret, and ConfigMap?
- What is Persistent Volume (PV) and Persistent Volume Claim (PVC)?
- What is Ingress Controller?
- What is the Readiness and Liveness probe?
- How to deploy applications using Helm in Kubernetes?
I will publish one video every Saturday at 10 AM starting from next Saturday 31st May 2020
In this course, I have covered all the basic concepts required to get started with Kubernetes
Each video has step by step guide associated with it
- Subscribe Developers Thought @ https://bit.ly/DevelopersThought to learn more about Docker, OpenShift, and Kubernetes